This slushie is my new favorite way of taking exogenous ketones! It has everything!
What you will need:
1 serving Kegenix Prime in Lemon Twist
6-8 mint leaves
1/2 lime, quartered
~5-7 ice cubes
How to make it:
1. Add the mint leaves, quartered lime, and Kegenix Prime to a glass.
2. Use a muddler (or anything with a flat edge, like the bottom of a whisk), to squish the ingredients together. About 10 times should be enough.
3. Fill the glass, 1/4 full with sparkling water.
4. Place the ice cubes in the blender, and blend until you get something resembling shaved ice. Add 1/2 the ice to the cup. Mix together the mint mixture with the ice until well incorporated.
5. Fill the remaining cup up until 3/4 full with sparkling water, and top with more ice. Garnish with mint.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! For more, check out Kegenix Kitchen under the "learn" tab on our website- I'll link it here for you!
If you recreate any of our Kegenix Kitchen recipes (or have a fun recipe of your own using PRIME or Keto Meal), share them with us on social media by tagging us (@Kegenix) and using the hashtag #KegenixKitchen!
Click the banner above for shortcuts!